Newest Review: ... so the balancing was done in addition to my monthly payment. Needless to say, I contacted EDF Energy about this again pointing out al... more
EDF is terrible
Author Name: wox1071
Disadvantages: Scary indeed
EDF has been menacing me for more than one year now using the contract signed 6 years ago. My business collapsed with the finacial crisis. I paid every electricity been used. They tried to scare me to pay a heavy fine to them to end the contract. They said that if my contract with the landlord not end then my contract with EDF not end as well. I will be responsible for the electricity usage until my contract with the landlord ends. Since the shop closed, somebody else traded in the shop. But EDF is charging me for the electricity used by the other people. They are sending scary letters all the time. The service people of EDF ot helping at all. All they did is to scare me to pay a heavy fine. I am really stressed for more than one years now. Writing this review to warn you to keep away from EDF. I am trying to ask help from Citizans Advice Bureau now.
Summary: Terrible Terrible Terrible
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- Don't Use Npower!!
- AVOID HOMETEAM AT ALL COSTS
- WARNING - DO NOT SIGN AT THE DOOR
- Npower - about as useful as a chocolate fire guard
- Good Service - Pay as you Go Meter - Service when there's a fault
- Finally Fairer Gas Prices For Everyone
- WARNING !! use SSE at your OWN RISK !!
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience
- Scottish Power - cheap rates but no service