Newest Review: ... very energy inefficient - solid walls that can't be insulated and children plus a hairless dog inclined to complain when they turn blue so... more
Absolutey hopeless - avoid at all costs!
Author Name: Roger H
Advantages: None whatsoever
Disadvantages: Poor service. Understaffed and badly organised.
Our experience was a farce from start to finish. Moved to them as they cost £12 less per month than British Gas. They took a week to order simple parts for our modern Baxi boiler, then failed to turn up to a confirmed appointment, having waited in all day for them. Called them to find that the parts were still in the warehouse!
In the intervening period the boiler broke down completely and we were totally without heating or hot water for another week, which was the earliest an engineer could attend, despite us being treated as a 'priority case', my wife being disabled.
Once he did attend he replaced the PCB and some other parts then left. An hour later the boiler failed again with the same fault code. Rang NP to get the engineer back, but they said they couldn't contact him and it would now be Monday before they could send anyone. (This being 3pm on Friday).
In the end I rang a local plumber who turned out within an hour and fixed it properly.
What a shower!!
Summary: Avoid at all costs
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- It's a government supported rip off so what can you do?
- Don't Use Npower!!
- Southern Electric aren't just for the Southerners
- Massive Headche....Not what you need right before christmas!!
- EDF - don't make life easy for you
- Don't take out homecare
- NPower Boiler Service Contract Bad Experience
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!
- Power with a conscience
- Scottish Power - cheap rates but no service