Newest Review: ... address of the people that they thought they were providing electricity too. E.on raised an erroneous transfer to cancel the account th... more
£700+ taken from my bank account by Powergen......
Member Name: davey_320
Date: 02/10/05, updated on 22/12/05 (201 review reads)
£700+ taken from my bank account by Powergen on 20th August 2005 in error. I did not owe them this money but they decided to take it anyway. If you like large multinational companies taking large amounts money out of your bank account and then keeping it for months on end then Powergen is the one; if however, you want to use a reliable, efficient service then look elsewhere! Please spare yourselves the time, MONEY and effort by using a different gas/electricity supplier!
Summary: Dire in the extreme!
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- Hello, is anybody there?
- 8 months and my own personal 'Service Excellence' contact later......
- Glad im not the only one who has had problems!!!
- Npower Rip-off
- From the Rep in question!!
- It's a government supported rip off so what can you do?
- Don't Use Npower!!
- Scottish Power - cheap rates but no service
- DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY
- What SWALEC are REALLY like!