Newest Review: ... where the supposed broken pole was. Armed with my digi camera I proceeded to the broken pole....can't see any broken pole but several t... more
Don't join Scottish Power.
Author Name: V. Dunmow
Advantages: None that I can tell, except possibly on-lone bills.
Disadvantages: The firm is extraordinarily inefficient
On the advice of USwitch, I changed to Scottish Power a couple of months ago. What a mistake! First, they sent my papers to the wrong address, though they had the correct one from me. Then somebody phoned to say that they had two addresses and which was the correct one, please? They have just taken two completely different amounts from me by direct debit, neithr of which I had authorised and after a query, I have received an email telling me that my direct debit is an even different amount. This company is absolutly useless and reading the various reviews has made me very nervous. I would like to get away from them but find that I am bound to one year's comtract or must pay to get out. U Switch charged me almost £40 for something that I don't understand and I would not trust them or Scottish Power one little bit. The sooner I can get away, even if I have to wait another 10 months, the happier I shall be. I have rated it one star because the site would not allow me to give none.
Summary: Scottich Power must be watched every step of the way in order to keep a check on your money/
More reviews in the field of Utility Service
- What drought?
- Scottish No Power
- Reliable company ' dont be put off by the door to door salesman!
- Didn't trust, seriously over estimated bills!
- How I Apparently Accumulated Debt on a Pre-Payment Meter!
- EDF Energy - beware of direct debit
- Never use Dynorod Plumbing
- WARNING !! use SSE at your OWN RISK !!
- EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE - AVOID THEM
- Avoid NPower unless you want an awful and expensive experience!!