Newest Review: ... vacuum cleaner. I respect very much BOSCH but I was really disappointed with this machine. Firstly it is huge and requires a big place to b... more
Not good cleaner
Member Name: natia
Advantages: Bosch technology
Disadvantages: big size and weight, not enough powerfull
I own this Bosch vacuum cleaner more than 3 years. It was my birthday gift. I was very happy to get it because I very needed the vacuum cleaner. I respect very much BOSCH but I was really disappointed with this machine. Firstly it is huge and requires a big place to be stored. The use is very simple but uncomfortable. Since my suns are little (the older now is three years, the younger - nine months) and often crawl on the carpet, I have to clear it every day. So it not very easy to carry over a huge machine. And it is not enough powerful to clear a thick carpet. Another problem is the dust box that has to be changed after almost every second use that is expensive and tiring. And finally when cleaning there is very bad smell in the room.
Thus I am absolutely not satisfied with this cleaner and would not recommend it.
Summary: Not good cleaner
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Just does the job
- A celebration of (almost) 10 years of Dyson
- Henry hoovers are the best (but not this one!)
- The best vac EVER!
- Dyson hits the dust?
- Making vacuuming slightly more fun but much more effective
- EASY ENOUGH TO PUSH AROUND
- Dyson really are the best vacuums
- Henry Junior
- ~ * Happy Hoovering * ~
- Bosch BSG1400
- Electrolux 5105 Mondo
- Bosch BSA2200
- Panasonic MCE4620
- Electrolux 2274 Boss Filtaire
- Vax VRS20S 1800Watts SWIFT Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Vax VRS20U 1800Watts SWIFT Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Vax VRS11P 2000Watts Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner HEPA Bagless Purple
- Vax U90P6C 2200Watts POWER6 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Vax U89P9B 2300Watts POWER9 Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA