“ Canister, Cyclonic, 2100 Watt, 0.66 Gallon Capacity, Features: Cord Rewind „
I bought this cleaner on the name Bosch. Complete mistake. It is the most poorly designed cleaner I have evers used. You can ' t use it more than once or twice without the filters blocking. The catches that keep it together are plastic and of poor design. If not carefull it falls apart when carrying.If you do not clean it out as often as said, there is a complete loss of power.I had the cleaner 8 months . Useless, Bosch should refund everyone who bought one.There is nothing to put right if returned .I have a number of tools by Bosch. This item does not deserve the name.
Avoid this vacuum cleaner . I was fooled by the Bosch brand having had a great washing machine this came as a shock . The suction goes from good to zero in 2 minutes unless you constantly clean out the filters . Not very mobile either seems to drag along . Noisy and blows out hot air - or dust or both . Avoid!
I too bought this cleaner based on it being a Bosch product. Two of the buttons fell off within a couple of weeks, the instructions were unclear and the dust box fell open on every opening, depositing the dirt into the machine. I attempted to get new parts and four separate emails were ignored. Eventually they sent the parts - wrong ones as it happens. After sales service was non existent, an engineer finally came out and spoke to me as if I was a moron and told me it was my fault, I wasn't cleaning it out often enough - in truth the cleaner is not fit for purpose, if I need to clean it out every ten minutes then it can't be classed as a vacuum cleaner. When he switched on after messing with it, it blew all the dirt back in his face, just as I had said it would - poetic justice. Having read these reviews, I am just about to pack it up and take it back to Comet, armed with printed copies of these reviews.
I brought this vaccum, based on its power and the company being Boosch i thought it would be reliable, i have just read the review before mine and the same problems have occured with my vacuum. After just using it 3 times the container that hold the dust in did not close at all, and the hoover started to burn up and smelt like it was on fire. We got a Boosch engineer to have a look and he said it smelt like it was burning because the motor was getting dust trapped in it due to the container not being closed. They gave us a new machine and now again its got the same fault which the engineer said wouldnt happen as Boosch had redesigned the machine so it would close properly. Its absolute rubbish we cant even get the money back!!!! We will have to spend more money getting a brand new vacuum.
"It has always been an unbearable thought to me that someone could inspect one of my products and find it inferior in some way. For that reason I have consistently tried to produce products which can withstand the closest scrutiny - products which prove themselves to be superior in every respect."
Robert Bosch 1861-1942 (as quoted on the Bosch website)
We own a range of your products - including a fridge/freezer, a washing machine, a dryer, and a dishwasher.
Recently, we purchased a vacuum cleaner from Argos, specifically a Bosch BX3 Pets Bagless Cylinder Cleaner.
Unlike our experience with your other products, we were very disappointed with the vacuum cleaner. We eventually got a full cash refund from Argos after threatening to take them to small claims court (they were suggesting that a refund in Argos vouchers would suffice).
We also contacted your office in Milton Keynes 01908328200, where we were told we could write to Germany "and see if they respond." The clear implication being that the German Office and Bosch more generally could not care less what we thought.
We were offered a repair and our concerns were noted on a computer. However, we could not help forming the view that Bosch had absolutely no intention of taking our concerns about the vacuum cleaner seriously.
This is a shame because frankly the Bosch BX3 Pets Bagless Cylinder Cleaner barely deserves the description "Cleaner." In our experience it is more likely to make things dirty than clean.
Our specific concerns include:
- the cleaner clogs in two places ie where the hose connects to the base unit and at the first micro filter. These two places (which are difficult to get to) need to be cleaned about every 2-3 minutes of the machines active use. After cleaning, the operater than needs to wash their hands.
- the main compart for dust also fills very quickly and is prone to clogging. It is nearly impossible to open and when it does open usually the bottom opens simultaneously. This results in the dirt and dust being emptied into the compartment of the vacuum cleaner. This in turn is difficult to clean. If you do not clean it then when the machine is switched on again, dust is blown all over the carpet where you have just been vacuuming.
- the net result of the two points above is that when someone is cleaning with the Bosch BX3 Pets Bagless Cylinder Cleaner, they are continually cleaning themselves, the vacuum cleaner, and the area where they have just clean.
- the bottom lid which is supposed to keep the main dust and dirt compartment closed, does not close properly (ie even when closed it leaks dust and dirt) or at all (for most of the time we have had our Bosch BX3 Pets Bagless Cylinder Cleaner, we have not been able to close the compartment at all. This means the vacuum cleaner is never operating with a full capacity or suction.
- the retractable cord does not retract properly and to have even a chance of it retracting you have to pull it out fully and then hope that it will retract all the way BUT if it does not then you have to start again.
In short, the Bosch BX3 Pets Bagless Cylinder Cleaner is not what we expected of a Bosch product and really not fit for purpose as a vacuum cleaner, period.
We are also very disaapointed with the response that we had from your customer service department. It was pretty clear that the views of the end user where not important and that there was inadequate or no means for reflecting our views back to those who are responsible for putting your products on the market.
We will think long and hard before putting our trust in Bosch again.
The BX32100GB is a Canister vacuum with 2100 watts power / Short name: Bosch BX32100GB