Product Type: Dyson vacuums
Newest Review: ... seem to be. It is still quite a heavy cleaner to lift about but now he has two of them this one stays up stairs all the time. My Dad is... more
Long lasting, reliable vacuum
Dyson DC07 Origin
Member Name: RoJo11
Dyson DC07 Origin
Advantages: Great Suction, Large Capacity
Disadvantages: Long hair can get wrapped around bristles, a little weighty
We've had our Dyson many years now and would never even THINK of going back to a bagged vacuum! I was surprised to see that you can still buy bagged vacuums! An always reliable companion, this thing sucks as well now as the first day we bought it. We have cats in the house and are regularly complimented that we don't have 'that pet smell'. It really is great at lifting dirt and fur. The only problem that we've ever had is long hair wrapping round bristles and having to cut it out with scissors (I make sure to sweep my hands over my bedroom carpet where I tend to brush my hair before I vacuum nowadays). Also find this vacuum useful to clean out the car, I use the telescopic hose but no attachments (I find they get in the way) to quickly hoover up dirt out of my carpets and mats. I do find that this vacuum can be a little on the heavy side lugging it up and down stairs, but well worth it for it's capacity and performance.
Summary: Brilliant long-lasting hoover for a larger house.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Just another Dyson? Yes, but it looks like a Laser Ray Gun!
- Bought because of the cool handle, my dad is a true lad
- If you want carpets that look, smell and feel new....this is your machine!
- I really wish I'd bought a Dyson
- Do I dy or do I suck it up?
- Satisfying and Powerful
- Makes cleaning hard floors a doddle
- Bissel unpowerforce
- As Happy as a Henry Hoover
- The J Edger can really suck at times, but my tubes didn't last.