Newest Review: ... a combination of dust, sand and dribble on a regular basis, the once shiny bin and clear section on the base plate are now a filthy muck co... more
Wow! Couldn't use another Dyson now!
Dyson DC25 Animal
Member Name: K8b4605
Dyson DC25 Animal
Advantages: Lightweight and brilliant at picking up dog hair, dust and sand.
Disadvantages: Power cord is not as long as other Dyson vacuums that I have previously owned.
Ok, its expensive, but if like me you have a dog then this Dyson is the one for you.
I had never owned a Dyson vacuum with a ball before as always opted for the older fashioned type so it did take me a few tries to actually enjoy using this as its slightly tricky to begin with because it moves side to side which I wasn't used to.
This model is lightweight and easy to maneuver around the house, (once you get the hang of it!) which means its light enough for my 6 and 9 year old to also use!
You can vacuum right up to the edges of the room and it seems to pick up really well. This Dyson does have seriously strong suck and there are two options when vacuuming; either the brush rolls round or not which makes it good to use on different floor surfaces.
If you do happen to get a blockage (suck something up you perhaps shouldn't!) then the Dyson comes apart with ease in order to remove the blockage.
This Dyson is simple to empty and because it has no bag you can just empty the dust immediately into your household waste bin. There is a removable, washable filter which is simple to do.
This comes with 2 floor tools to use on the hose which also took a bit of getting used to as Dyson have changed the way this works but now I am used to it works really well.
I didn't realize exactly how good this model was compared to other Dyson products I own until I used my old Dyson to clean up and then went over it again with this one - wow!
Summary: Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new vacuum just takes a bit of getting used to.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Great Suction & Power, But At What Price?
- New Hoover That Is Actually A Hoover
- A chemical free way to clean up your house
- Doesn't do the cleaning for you but it does help
- My value vacuum cleaner
- Steam Away
- A durable vac which is effective and performs as only Dyson knows how
- Excellent carpet cleaner
- How hairy is your house?
- A dustpan and sweep for the twenty first century?
- Panasonic MC-UL424 1000Watts Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Vax VCC-05
- Eureka 2271
- Vax VCC-01
- Vax VCC-07
- Kirby Ultimate G
- Vax VEU103 1800Watts Upright Vacuum Cleaner HEPA Bagless White
- Vax U90P2B 1800Watts Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Vax U90MVXP 1200Watts Cyclone Upright Vacuum Cleaner Bagless HEPA
- Samsung VCS7550S4K 60Watts FlexSlim Cordless Hand Stick Bagless Black