Product Type: Dyson vacuums
Newest Review: ... as it means there's no fiddly nozzles to attatch or stick to the unit. As with all Dysons these days, you empty it by flicking a little cli... more
Nice little vac, but short battery life
Member Name: DaveJMcW
Advantages: It works
Disadvantages: Short battery life
I love the way they describe it as a 'digital motor', meaning, it either works at full power, or it doesn't! Not that I have a problem with this. After all, a handheld vac with a dwindling battery is not much use to man or beast.
This is a super little vac - a good powerful suction makes it ideal for quickly clearing up mess. The gun type trigger makes it a doddle to use. To empty, hold over bin and press red switch and the underside pops open and releases the rubbish. It comes with a long nozzle, plus a useful tool that adjusts from a brush into a normal nozzle.
Battery life is only about 5 mins, but to be honest, that's all you really need it for - any bigger job and you'd just get the main vac out.
It's certainly the best effort at a handheld vac I've seen so far.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- This won't get me to Skegness never mind New York
- Tesco VCU12P Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- What a surprise!
- The best Hoover I have ever owned
- A cute little thing
- A good little hoover
- Good mid-range vacuum cleaner
- Dyson DC 24 MultiFloor
- A mediocre carpet cleaner
- More of A Bother With Bosch Than Miele!
- Royale Senior Vacuum
- Hoover F38PQ Floor Polisher
- Hoover DM6228 Dust Manager Upright
- Hoover HU4211 Hurricane Pets
- Hoover SC72DWB4 Clik
- Vax C89-P7-B Power 7 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
- Ryobi VC30DHA Vacuum Cleaner Stainless Steel 30 Litre
- Ryobi VC20HD Vacuum Cleaner Stainless Steel 20 Litre
- Samsung VC20F7HDER Vacuum Cleaner 2000W Cylinder Vitality Red
- Hoover PU2110 Upright