Newest Review: ... to be a member to purchase. When I purchased my Henry there was only him available, they have since introduced Henrietta which is a pink... more
I really wish I'd bought a Dyson
Member Name: kaloloke
Advantages: Easy to carry and good on a building site
Disadvantages: Doesn't pick up small household dirt
Yes Henry is easy to carry with his little handle to assist you in moving him around. Yes he is easy to clean out with his basic parts so that even I, a person with very limited engineering / mechanical knowhow, yes even I, can figure out which bit goes where. Yes Henry was very helpful when we had gutted our flat and had all sorts of building material to hoover away. Yes Henry does wind away his electrical cable so that nobody will trip over him and Henry does look very tidy like that. 'Why then do you wish you'd bought a Dyson?' I hear you cry. Because Henry just doesn't vacuum very well. He always leaves small bits of rug tufts and lost cotton threads attached to the carpet as if clinging on for dear life. I have to work really hard going over the same area again and again and again. Yes Henry's good at the big stuff, but it's the small stuff that counts.
Summary: I won't be buying Henry next time.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- The Oreck XL3 Eats anything in it's path
- Russell Hobbs 13947 Pet Turbo Bagged Cylinder
- A Cheap, Small Vacuum Cleaner That Does The Job Brilliantly.
- Not overly impressed
- Bought because of the cool handle, my dad is a true lad
- Great vacuum cleaner if you live with hairy housemates.....or animals!
- A great, useful little tool. But make sure you empty it at the 'max' line.
- I'm an 'average' Grime Master
- Just Brilliant!
- Henry Has Our Vote