Product Type: Hoover vacuums
Newest Review: ... reaching up to the ceiling for cobwebs and cleaning stairs are very easy. The Hoover is not too heavy, and all the cable stores on the bac... more
A hoover from Hoover thats just no good
Hoover HU4177T Hurricane
Member Name: catsrocksocks
Hoover HU4177T Hurricane
Advantages: Design and colour, suction
Disadvantages: Breaks very easy and not reliable
Not long ago I purchased this hoover from Next online, seeing as it was the Hoover make I thought I was on to a good thing, it cost £79.99 and was more trouble than it was worth.
Good Points: The hoover is a lovely red colour and as a hoover looks very attractive to be sitting around your house inbetween chores. The hoover itself does have very good suction and easily picks up all the cat hairs, it seems a very powerful machine and appears to have more power behind it than some of my previous hoovers.
Bad Points: Unfortunately with this hoover the bad points far outweigh the good points. Firstly I have to mention that it is quite a heavy hoover to be pushing around, so a good amount of strength is needed to use it. After having the hoover fo less than a month the adjustable handle snapped and broke off, I was given a replacement handle and all was ok for a while. Then soon after the whole bottom panel of the hoover broke off, this included the wheels and everything underneath. Using it then obviously became impossible so it then needed to be replaced.
Considering this hoover was from the Hoover brand I was expecting far more out of this hoover, having to replace a hoover after a couple months really is poor for a trusted brand.
Summary: I would not recommend this hoover, I expected better
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- The Last of the Classic Hoovers!
- Great value for money, quiet, couldn't ask for better
- Dyson little hoover
- A robot hoover - the stuff of dreams!
- Powerful but quiet
- Zoom around the room with this vacuum
- Kicking up a steam!
- Karcher Window Cleaner
- The price of a clean stair carpet ? £40, plenty of patience, and bruised boobs.
- Cleaning my carpets
- Vax S3S Steam Bare Floor Advanced
- Hoover TC1188 Alyx
- Dyson DC50 Animal
- Hoover TSM1805 Smart
- Sebo 5094ER Servicebox for X Series
- Vax C90P2B 2000Watts Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner HEPA Turbo Bagless
- Sebo 9667GB 2100Watts Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Anti Allergy PET
- Samsung VCS7555S4W 60Watts FlexSlim Cordless Hand Stick Bagless White
- Russell Hobbs 18521 1800Watts Cylinder Cleaner Bagless HEPA Blue
- Dirt Devil DCC038 2200Watts Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner 3litre