Product Type: other vacuums
Newest Review: ... lower setting) the wooden floor. When u accidentally vacuum something larger than a grain of sand (approx), it stays in the 'boot' at the... more
This really Sucks
Kirby GSix Vacuum
Member Name: wheaton
Kirby GSix Vacuum
Date: 18/07/00, updated on 18/07/00 (725 review reads)
My mum bought one of these, so I can't really comment on the selling techniques of the Kirby Sales Team.
What I can say however is about the practicalities of the machine, it sucks like hell! In a good way, that is. The wheels of the cleaner are actually driven by a motor. Such is it's power that it practically sticks to the carpet and without the motor engaged it's pretty hard to move.
My mum initially bought one as my younger ssister haa a dust allergy and it helped no end on this front.
I recently called it into action after a coffee spillage on a new cream carpet (doh!). It removed it no problem where other lesser cleaners and me on hands and knees had failed to remove it.
I probably wouldn't buy one myself but they are a cracking machine.
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Still going strong
- I want a Dyson! Now!
- Dyson - are you dying to get one?
- not ANOTHER model from Dyson
- Kirby Sucks, (and washes the carpet.)
- A Dyson convert from the moment of unboxing
- Another Dyson quality product with the usualy Dyson price
- Great all round vacuum
- The Ultimate Vacuum Cleaner "Solution" For Eco-Friendly Cleaning?
- Say bye bye to your mop and bucket the steam mops in town
- Tesco VCBL1411
- Bush 406/7874
- Gtech SW18 Cordless Germguard Power Sweeper
- Vax VRS11S
- Panasonic MC-CG475SP47
- Bosch BGS5PETGB GS-50 Power Animal Vacuum Cleaner Cylinder Tornado Red
- Bosch BSGL5ALLGB GL-50 Power All Floor Vacuum Cleaner Moonlight Blue
- Bosch BGS4200GB GS-40 Compact All Floor Vacuum Cleaner Crystal Blue
- Bosch BSGL5PETGB GL-50 Power Animal Vacuum Cleaner Bagged Tornado Red
- Bosch BGS5ECOGB GS-50 Power Eco Vacuum Cleaner Cylinder Bagless White