Product Type: Miele vacuums
Newest Review: ... midweight product. The hose and tools feel in keeping with the overall build quality. Miele provide paperwork in the box for product regis... more
Miele, brilliant for animal owners!
Member Name: barneyboo7766
Advantages: Brilliant at getting up dog/cat hair with ease
Disadvantages: Only disadvantage is that it dosent empty itself!
I previously had a 'henry' vaccum which was fine for everyday use, i then purchased a young lab puppy, and the old hoover could not cope with the amount of hair, chewed twigs and general mess!! This miele is absolutely brilliant at picking up all of the hair and other items!! It is powerfull enough that you dont have to keep going back over the same parts of the carpet to get all of the hair up.
My mum purchased the cat dog version of the miele which was about £100 more and i didnt see very much difference to be honest you get a slightly different valve but the power is pretty much the same i didnt think there was £100 worth of difference! We have since got another dog and it copes with the amount of hair just as well as it did when there was only one dog malting. Definately worth the money especially if you have an animal!!
Summary: Brilliant for animal owners!
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Great value for money, quiet, couldn't ask for better
- Powerful but quiet
- A hoover from Hoover thats just no good
- great therapy plus clean carpets to boot!
- MY NEW Dyson DC 25
- dont buy this machine
- Not for extremely hairy animals
- Our best purchase by miles.
- Handy little vacuum cleaner
- Apparently having a strong sucker is a bonus.
- ASDA UDI8001 Canister
- Genie GUV-04 Express Wet & Dry
- Home-tek Light ‘n’ Easy HT872 Eco Gem Steam Mop
- Royale Senior Vacuum
- Polti PTGB0047 Vaporetto Flash
- Polti PVGB0032 Vaporetto Lecoaspira Friendly
- Polti PVGB0035 Vaporetto Lecoaspira Intelligent 2.0
- Vax VRS5W Rapide Spring
- Vax W87-RH-P Rapid Ultimate Carpet Washer
- Ryobi VC20HD Vacuum Cleaner Stainless Steel 20 Litre