Product Type: Panasonic vacuums
Newest Review: ... it is a foam sponge that can be washed and placed back into the slide out holder easily enough - but make sure it is completely dry befor... more
does not know how to suck up dirt!!
Member Name: Lauu147
Advantages: no need 2 empty
im afraid this product was the worst hoover ive ever bought i was very disapointed with the outcome. i would not recommend anyone to buy this product unless they do not want clean carpets after hoovering.
the good thing is you will never have to empty it, because it does not pick up any dirt. i could have swore the place was dirtier after hoovering.
there is not much suction power in the hoover and after 20 minutes of flatout hoovering it cuts out completely for a while.
on the plus side its cheap and lightweight and very robust . all my attempts at breaking it failed.
it also has a very long lead for dragging it long ways i.e up and down flights of stairs.
i would recommend u buy any other vaccume other than this i was very disapointed that i wasted my money on this dreadful piece of machinery.
Summary: do not buy
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Vacuum Cleaner
- Easy Cleaning with Electrolux
- Move over dyson, the vitesse is here!!!
- Probably makes a better pet than hoover
- Hurrah Henry!
- Luna Vacuum - Compact, makes vacuuming EASY
- JUST PURCHASED FOR £180:00 FROM HUGHES = INCREDIBLE
- Zoom around the room with this vacuum
- Kicking up a steam!
- The price of a clean stair carpet ? £40, plenty of patience, and bruised boobs.
- Cleaning my carpets