Newest Review: ... them to start taking the folic acid then, so that if they conceive the baby already has a good supply. 400mcg of folic acid can be taken... more
Folic acid gives protection against spina bifida
Member Name: maidmarion
Date: 27/08/00, updated on 27/08/00 (42 review reads)
Advantages: prevents premature aging
Disadvantages: none .
One of the most important reason for taking folic acid
if you are pregnant is to prevent your unborn child from
having spina bifida .
Otherwise some people have a greater need for this B vitamin
Natural sources are found in eggs,liver ,greens milk ,and
grains. Raw oatmeal contains this vitamin ,I use Quaker oats
mixed with warm dried milk diluted in water ,drizzled with honey ,mix to a quite wet consistancy ,no cooking delicious !! Deficiency symptoms ,digestive problems ,
tongue inflammation,memory impairment,greying hair .
- Quest Vitamin D3
- Natures Answer Vitamin D3 Drops
- My Vitamins Total L Carnitine
- Higher Nature Premium Naturals Vitamin K2
- Boots Multivitamins, Minerals & Iron Tablets
- Solgar Calcium Citrate
- Bassett's Soft & Chewy Vitamin C with Zinc
- Redoxon All Day Defence
- Tesco Children's Jelly Vitamins
- FSC MagnESIum & Vitamin B6