Newest Review: ... is no upper level in the amount humans may process. *B6: PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE* Vitamin B6 is important in the production of red b... more
Member Name: cdn
Date: 04/07/00, updated on 22/08/00 (141 review reads)
Advantages: works quickly in my case for mouth ulcers
Some people may have heard that due to a scare after some research that B6 was actually banned from sale.
However from what I understand the reseach has not been proved and it is possible to buy it over the counter again.
Personally I find it very good when I have mouth ulcers which I beleive many women suffer from due to hormone fluctuations during the menstrual cycle.
It is relatively cheap if you buy the chemists own brand and the dosage is clearly marked depending on the strenght of tablets. I have never had any side effects and am certainly glad they didn't ban it forever.
More reviews in the field of Vitamins & Minerals
- Natures Own Betacarotene
- Natures Own Ascorbic Acid Powder
- Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Mens 50+ Multi-Vitamin
- Nature's Way Alive! Once Daily Womens 50+ Multi-Vitamin
- R-Garden Vitamin O Liquid
- Trace Minerals Research Cal/Mag/Zinc Liquid
- Trace Minerals Research Concentrace Trace Mineral Drops
- Viridian Vitamin D2
- Vega Amino Acid Complex + Vitamin B6
- Viridian Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid