Product Type: Boots Vitamin 50mg
Newest Review: ... the age of 12 and you are advised to take just one a day with liquid. There are other health guidelines written on the side of the tub whi... more
Getting my alphabet
Boots Multivitamin Tablets
Member Name: sympatic
Boots Multivitamin Tablets
Advantages: Easy to swallow
Generally if you eat a healthy diet then you should not have any need to take a vitamin supplement but sometimes my lifestyle means that I do not always eat on a regular basis and this often means it is not a healthy diet, in particular when travelling I like to take a multi vitamin supplement to ward off any illness and to keep my strength levels up.
When I saw these on a buy one get one free offer at Boots I decided to stock up, a supply of 180 tablets cost £5.70 so effectively with the offer they were half price which means I got a years supply for that amount of money which means it is not a big price to pay especailly as I will get more than a year before I need to replensih as I do not take them all year round.
The container is made from plastic and there is a foil seal which you need to remove when you first open them, they have a long shelf life so there is no concern about getting near to the best before date. The container has a child proof lid which is a good thing and something that has not been the case when I have bought vitamins over the internet wityh other companies like Natures Best.
The tablets are nice and small with a smooth coating so they are very easy to swallow with a little water. The multi vitamin includes 10 vitamins in total so all of the most esentail ones are delivered with these tablets. I would love to say that I notice the difference when taking these but I would be lying, the thing is with multi vitamins is that you take them for peace of mind and there are no visible signs that they are having any effect, it is more a leap of faith that they work.
These are from a brand you can trust and they are easy to take which is all I really look for in a product like this.
Summary: Got myself a bargain
More reviews in the field of Vitamin / Supplement
- Little Calcium boost...!
- these helped me to conceive
- Tesco Chewy multivitamins & minerals
- Makes me sick!
- One a day
- I'm fizzing away on the vitamin C!
- Boots Multi Vitamin Tablets For A Daily Boost.
- Defiligne didn't redefine me!
- Potentially has lots of benefits but need to give it more time
- Natural, non-greasy and nourishing
- Source Naturals Colostrum 500mg
- Source Naturals Dha (Vegetarian) 200mg
- Source Naturals Dibencozide Coenzymated B12 Tablets
- Source Naturals Dim (Diindolymethane) 100mg Tablets
- Source Naturals Dl-Phenylalanine (Dlpa) 750mg Tablets
- Biocare EyeCare Plus
- Biocare Evening Primrose Oil
- Biocare Eradicidin Forte
- Biocare Enteroplex
- Biocare EnteroGuard Powder