Product Type: other Vitamin 50mg
Newest Review: ... animo acid glutamine. Glucosamine is however essential within the body to produce other molecules that help repair cartillage, as since su... more
I've felt the benefit.
Member Name: joodee
Advantages: Keeps your joints in good order
Disadvantages: Rather a large pill to swallow
I've been taking glucosamine for six years now and have found it extremely beneficial. I have rheumatoid arthritis and although glucosamine is more widely associated with its beneficial effects for osteo arthritis it can still be useful. At the tender age of 41 I had to have a total hip replacement and when talking to the consultant after the operation he revealed that the damage to my hip was of the wear and tear variety normally found in osteo patients. Knowing that glucosomine was thought to help with cartilege wear and tear I decided to take it to protect my joints. Further x-rays have confirmed that my other hip is still functioning well and I put this down, in part, to glucosomaine.
It has had no adverse effects even at higher doses, although the pills themselves are rather large to swallow. It is worth shopping around as prices vary enormously although high street stores often have them on special offer.
Summary: Definitely worth keeping in your anti-arthritis arsenal.
More reviews in the field of Nutritional Supplements
- Build lean muscle fast!!
- More kick than a red bull! These really do work! Scary!
- Hard to swallow but worth the effort!
- Not as good as living in a sunny climate, but not so SAD either!
- Up hill time
- Molasses for the masses?
- Energy in a tube?
- Say goodbye to colds!
- I'm in Love with this little Jar!
- Never annoy a "Babassu breaker".....
- Biocare Children's Elderberry Complex
- Biocare Children's OmegaBerry
- Biocare Children's Strawberry Bio-Acidophilus
- Biocare Colleginase
- Biocare Concentrated Cranberry Powder
- Health Spark Mind & Memory
- Health Plus Teenage Pack
- Health Plus Prostate Pack
- Health Spark Superba Krill Complex Omega
- Hyperstrength Kre-Alkalyn