Newest Review: ... do have a good reputation, granted - however I've never really been a fan. I bought the thing on a wim anyway after breaking my other w... more
To Rip Curl, or not to Rip Curl?
Member Name: rob_urquhart
Advantages: Looks good, accurate, tasteful.
Disadvantages: Small digits!
When I first looked at this watch I basically underestimated the quality.
Rip Curl do have a good reputation, granted - however I've never really been a fan. I bought the thing on a wim anyway after breaking my other watch. Now that I have the watch after only a couple of days waiting for delivery which I found to be quite a bonus for my lifestyle, I am pleasantly surprised. Although it may look complex - it certainly is a damn good watch to have. It's very accurate and is very useful if you're a sporty person too. My only negative point really is that it is a little hard to see the digits in some lights - but I can cope!
Summary: Although it looks fiddly, it's definitely worth a look, or even a buy!
More reviews in the field of Watch
- trandy, reliable, eye catching and fashion accessory
- Raymond Weil - The pits...
- I've got a Sekonda and a Thirda
- My leaky diving watch
- Colourful! Cheap! Clear! Comfortable!
- Citizen Eco Drive Ladies Watch.....
- Lupo Glow In the Dark Watch
- A classic looking crackingly fashionable timepiece
- My new watch
- Tatty Teddy Watch With Pink Strap