Product Type: Breo Sport Chronograph
Newest Review: ... a cheap Breo watch, this is the one to go for because the digital ones seem to have a slight flaw that they don't actually tell the time... more
Member Name: danny691
Advantages: Bright colours, simple design, affordable.
Disadvantages: Design/colour not to everyones taste.
I own a small number of Breo watches (in comparison to my collection of Swatch timepieces) and the breo B-TI-SD4 is the model I am reviewing now. Each bright colour has its own number and the '4' has a baby blue strap and casing with yellow numbers on the dial. The Dooyoo picture is the '6' and has the same colours but the other way round (yellow case etc.). The bright colours are sure to be one of the main attractions for anyone looking at these watches, and the pricing is also very appealing. Priced at around the £15-£16 mark they are most affordable and although all Breo watches I have come across only have basic features I think you can live with that due to the pricing. I have never had a problem with Breo watches and they don't feel cheap or poorly designed in any way. If you are looking for an inexpensive watch that comesin a range of bright colours then Breo are the first manufacturer you should look at!
This particular model appeals to me because although the colours are fun and 'childish' I think the whole design of the watch is a bit more sophisticated. For me, this isn't a cheap kids watch. The minute and hour hands have a subtle glow to them in the dark and numbers 12,3,6 and 9 are nice and large on the watch face. All the signs are there for me to recommend this as a great second or third watch for a child. The watch can be worn for day-to-day use and I often also wear it during evenings out with friends. Having a few brightly coloured watches can be fun and I select a different colour depending on my mood - they are a great eyecatcher and talking point.
Breo watches are so affordable and simple in design. Their bright colours wont appeal to everybody but they are fun to wear and the numbers are large enough for childs use. The strap is simple to attach to your wrist and I have never had any problems with the construction of their timepieces. It must be said that the Breo ranges won't appeal to everyone, but the fun designs will last forever. Brighten up your life with a Breo unisex watch.
Summary: Fun and affordable watches for all age groups!
More reviews in the field of Watch
- TIME FOR A NICKEL FREE BARGAIN
- (Sometimes) Parents know best!!
- Breo Sports Roam
- It's C'est Chic-O Time!
- Ignore the picture which looks like a man's watch to me
- A funky sili watch!
- For the couture princess...
- Stylish but cheap wristwatch
- They call it atomic. I call it a good watch.
- One to Watch out for!
- Emporio Armani Marco Mens Stainless Steel Watch AR2011
- Emporio Armani Marco Mens Seconds Dial Watch AR1605
- Emporio Armani Marco Mens Seconds Dial Watch AR1608
- Emporio Armani Marco Mens Seconds Dial Watch AR1671
- Emporio Armani Marco Mens Stainless Steel Watch AR2053
- Seiko SSB022P1 Mens Dress Chronograph Watch
- Seiko SSB063P1 Mens Watch
- Seiko SSB065P1 Mens Watch
- Seiko SSC077P1 Mens Watch
- Seiko SUJ248 Ladies Watch