Product Type: Breo Sport Chronograph
Newest Review: ... was out of stock. The colours are very vivid , you can choose hot pink, blue, aqua, yellow , orange and green. I chose the hot pink on... more
Simple but Brilliant
Member Name: maoflro
Advantages: Great to look at. Comfortable. Easy to tell the time.
Disadvantages: No Light.
I love Breo watches, I have at least one of pretty much all of them, and while this may seem like one of the most simple ones, it's definitely one of the best going, if it is a little pricy.
The great thing about this watch is that it is just wonderful to look at. It literally looks like a minimalist piece of artwork that you can wear on your wrist. Unlike a couple of other Breo watches, I have found no problem with it's actual time telling (some Breo watches are just too slow or too fast making them unusable). I also found this watch particularly comfortable and it didn't twist around on my wrist which is what I find the most annoying thing with any watch I ever buy.
One slight problem I do have with this watch is - like most Breo watches - it doesn't have a light so it's quite annoying when trying to tell the time at night, but not a lot of people wear a watch to bed so it doesn't seem like too big a problem.
All in all, I think this is a great watch and I definitely recommend.
Summary: Great, comfortable and amazing to look at.
More reviews in the field of Watch
- Fossil Nate Mens Ion-plated Watch JR1401
- Fossil Retro Traveller Mens Date Display Watch AM4443
- Fossil Machine Mens Chronograph Watch FS4776
- Fossil Machine Mens Chronograph Watch FS4662
- Fossil Machine Mens Chronograph Watch FS4552
- Paul's Boutique Mia Ladies Red Leather Watch PA007RD
- Paul's Boutique Mia Ladies Stripy Watch PA012BL
- Paul's Boutique Mia Ladies Watch PA007BLGD
- Paul's Boutique Mia Ladies White Leather Watch PA012WH
- Paul's Boutique Paris Ladies Crystal Set Watch PA006BK