Product Type: Breo Sport Chronograph
Newest Review: ... version is only 18cm long which doesn't seem a lot and although there is a bit of 'give' in the rubber, I do think there may be a few men t... more
A great watch and not just for sports!
Breo Sport Roam
Member Name: sammy00
Breo Sport Roam
Advantages: Light and sleek
Disadvantages: Buttons have a mind of their own
I have a few Breo Sports watches that I use for both day-to-day wear and for when I am exercising. And it really is a great watch for both!
They come in a wide selection of bright colours so you'll find one or more than one you'll like, and go from a XS to a XL size range in both Children's, Men's, and Women's versions. Each watch has 'ion' technology that is supposed to make you feel better by changing the ions around you body. Whether this works or not I cannot really judge. I can't say I feel better, or more balanced or happier with the watch on or off. I can't tell any difference.
But the watches are fab. They are bright, with a decent sized LCD screen (roughly 1cm x 2cm) and a slim strap that's only ½ cm wide. The watch is ultra light and you'll hardly notice that you're wearing it!
The Battery lasts forever (I haven't had to have a replacement in over 2 years) and the design of the watch means is robust whilst still being flexible!
You have two buttons on the back of the watch that can change the date and time, but I find these temperamental. Sometimes they work and sometimes you just can't get to change the time which is aggravating. On 2 of the watches I own the time and date also seem to change randomly and at first I though I must be catching the buttons while I was wearing it but I have since noticed that they have changed when I haven't even been wearing it!!
The watches are cheap and cheerful and you can normally get them for anywhere from £5 to £15. I have purchased one from Play.com at a barging price of £7.99 with free delivery so you can't complain there!
Summary: Good for the money
More reviews in the field of Watch
- Personal Fave
- Not much use
- You better watch out. This will break
- A watch you'll watch for ages.
- One of the coolest things I own
- Cheap and reliable - who needs a Rolex?!
- Colour Arc LED watch
- This watch reminds me of lego!
- A watch with extras just the ticket for an adventurous boy.
- Waiter - I'll take a Manhattan...
- Timex Expedition Mens Date Display Watch T49933
- Timex Expedition Mens Date Display Watch T49935
- Timex Expedition Mens Date Display Watch T49937
- Timex Expedition Mens Date Display Watch T49945
- Timex Expedition Mens Date Display Watch T49944
- Lipsy Ladies Crystal Set Stainless Steel Watch LP127
- Lipsy Ladies Crystal Set Stainless Steel Watch LP147
- Lipsy Ladies Crystal Set Stainless Steel Watch LP105
- Lipsy Ladies Crystal Set Stainless Steel Watch LP131
- Lipsy Ladies Crystal Set Stainless Steel Watch LP095