Product Type: Breo Sport Chronograph
Newest Review: ... comes in a variety of colours. I got this watch because taking my phone running wasnt really a possibility and i found that my wrist would... more
Poor Time Keeper
Breo Sports Watch
Member Name: Apple_Review
Breo Sports Watch
Date: 23/08/11, updated on 23/08/11 (153 review reads)
Advantages: Nice design & colours
Disadvantages: Bad time keeping, Difficult to get on, Difficult to set
Breo are a relatively new brand and their merchandise is mostly of the sporty/fashionable genre. I bought one of these watches a while back and haven't really used it since, after it completely lost track of time a few weeks in. The watch is available in many colours - all very vivid and attractive as well as white and black. There were even some neon colours when I bought mine including ones that glowed in the dark.
The watch has a small digital display in which (on a 12 hour scale) the hour is shown above with the minute below. There is nothing even flashing to indicate seconds. You'll also see a Breo logo on the screen between these two numbers.
The watch comes in a few sizes as they are meant to simply slip onto your wrist through your hands. If you have big hands, no matter what the size, it's quite difficult to even get the watch on and you feel like you're breaking it. Even by stretching the strap so much, surely you are damaging it in some way. The strap is made of a kind of rubbery material and it does stretch. It sits loosely on your wrist, which is ideal for sports or other activities where you don't want a really tight fit. It lets the skin breathe underneath.
You set the watch by using tiny buttons on the back, which are very hard to access and I usually have to use a pen, which then marks the buttons. This is because the buttons are very small and circular so not even a nail can get in there. With the amount of times I had to set the watch, this was getting ridiculous. This was all due to the terrible time keeping of the watch. As far as I remember, the watch lost time and was very behind any other clock. The whole point of any watch at the end of the day is to accurately provide the time.
The watch will set you back £10 - £10 that is not worth it! Overall I wouldn't recommend the watch as it simply doesn't tell the time accurately and does have a few other flaws. The only real good thing about the watch is that it looks good from a distance and in pictures online - don't let this fool you into wasting £10.
Thanks for reading
Summary: Looks good but terrible in every other way - not worth £10!
More reviews in the field of Watch
- You only live once
- Michael helps me stand out from the crowd!
- The Watch for Girls that's Perfectly Pink!
- Breoooo - The brand born in 2010
- Great Value, Fab Look
- A lovely watch, but I wouldn't get another one!
- Casio- the most retro item you could own!
- ARMANI for A Real MAN (i)
- Michael Kors compliments my style - for a price of course!
- Ice Ice Nice!
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Mens Chronograph Watch T2P276
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Mens Chronograph Watch T2P275
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Mens Chronograph Watch T2P103
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Mens Chronograph Watch T2P102
- Timex Intelligent Quartz Mens Chronograph Watch T2N931
- Juicy Couture 1900901 Ladies Watch
- Juicy Couture 1900902 Ladies Watch
- Juicy Couture 1900926 Ladies Watch
- Juicy Couture 1900929 Ladies Watch
- Juicy Couture 1900931 Ladies Watch