Product Type: Casio Chronograph
Newest Review: ... are fantastic. The main function of these watches is to tell time, with a bright display which is easily read even in the brightest sun... more
Casio- the most retro item you could own!
Member Name: addgraph
Advantages: Cheap, good quality, bullet-proof
Disadvantages: not flashy
I'm not a massive fan of watches in all honesty and I hate the idea of carrying so many electronic items that have the time and having a watch as well. With mobile phones, Ipod touches, laptops and computers all telling the time these days it makes you wonder whether watches will become redundant eventually? However the case may be, I do think watches are quite handy but I completely resent the idea of paying a lot of money for one. I do understand that if you paid £400 for a suit you wouldn't want to rock up with a plastic Casio on your wrist. However, in the past 4 years Casio watches have made a massive comeback, and have become the retro product you must own; making it quite a fashionable item to be wearing.
I bought my first casio about 11 years ago when they were around £20 for a watch; I even remember people in my class having the calculator version of the watch ( I was never cool enough to own one personally). I then went years without wearing a watch. Recently I picked up a Casio watch for around £7 from Argos; an insane bargain if you ask me. You can literally jump on these watches and they won't break. For a such cheap product they offer amazing quality for money and their also comfortable to wear. A couple of years ago I went to amsterdam and lost my watch somewhere in the city, at the time I was a little bit devastated because I loved that little beauty. However, I then remembered that it cost me £7 and I could easily afford another one that was exactly the same...yay!
Had I have purchased a more expensive flashy watch I would be £80-200 out of pocket, but thanks to casio I'm only £14 down. I really can't think of a reason why you shouldn't buy one; even if it's just a backup for the times when you don't want to break of loose your fancy watch.
Display Type: Digital
Case Material: Resin
Case Diameter: 37.00
Case Thickness: 8.50 millimetres
Calendar: Day - Date
Special features: Alarm, Stop Watch, Back Light
Item weight: 90 grams
Water Resistant Depth: 30 metres
Warranty Description: 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
Conclusion: Join the Casio revolution and buy one!
Summary: A fantastic watch
More reviews in the field of Watch
- Me To You Tatty Teddy Pink Watch
- Twiddly Timepiece
- Highly charged
- Pretty but not so good at Telling the Time!
- You can keep track of time if you're not too busy staring at the watch face...
- The Watch for Girls that's Perfectly Pink!
- Splash of colour!
- Hawaiian time
- Accurist Ladies Watch LS163......
- Sekonda Ladies Stainless Steel Watch 4079
- Sekonda Ladies Ornate Gold PVD Watch 4787
- Sekonda Ladies Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 4623
- Sekonda Ladies Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 4114
- Sekonda Ladies Marcasite Style Watch 4978
- Kahuna Ladies Purple Resin Watch KLB-0046L
- Kahuna Ladies Self Adjustable Watch KLB-0031L
- Kahuna Ladies Self Adjustable Watch KLB-0032L
- Kahuna Ladies Plaited Leather Watch KLS-0193L
- Kahuna Ladies Plaited Leather Watch KLS-0192L