Product Type: Seiko Chronograph
Newest Review: ... watches can be highly collectable. The Credor JURI GBBX998 costs over half a million dollars. That's right, folks. $554,000 to be cor... more
A top notch watch!
Seiko 5 SNXS79
Member Name: mrbero
Seiko 5 SNXS79
Advantages: stylish, reliable
I love watches! Don't know why, just do! Seiko are a japanese company and i think have been making watches since the early sixties. The seiko 5 has been around in different guises for at least two decades. This latest offering is just as good as its predecessors. Whats great with the seiko 5 is that its automatic, meaning it doesn't need a battery and it doesent need winding. it winds itself simply by movement so as long as you keep wearing it, it will keep on ticking! Most premium watches such as rolex and tag heur are automatics.
The strap, and the case is made of high grade stainless steel which never loses its brightness. The day, date and time are all easy to set but the best thing of all about this watch is that you can pick one up for around £60! A lot of class for the money.
Summary: no reason not to buy one
More reviews in the field of Watch
- Miss Sixty Gemma Bracelet Watch
- Makes a nice change from a silver one
- Swatch is coooool!
- Simple gimmicky watch
- Retro in a variety of colours!
- Don't buy a plastic watch! You get what you pay for!
- DKNY Ladies White Leather Strap Watch With White Dial: NY3955
- A funky sili watch!
- For the couture princess...
- Buy British with this watch for a woofly treat and a grrreat little accessory.
- Sekonda 4307 Ladies Party Time Watch
- Sekonda 4272 Ladies Seksy Watch
- Sekonda 4199 Ladies Seksy Watch
- Sekonda 4181 Ladies Watch
- Sekonda 4163 Ladies Seksy Watch
- ToyWatch Toy2Fly TTF06BK Unisex Watch
- ToyWatch Monochrome MO08BK Unisex Watch
- ToyWatch Monochrome MO07WH Unisex Watch
- ToyWatch Mesh MH02SL Unisex Watch
- ToyWatch Metallic ME01GU Unisex Watch