Product Type: Seksy Chronograph
Newest Review: ... itself looks rather big and chunky and is much more of a heavy weight watch than most others that I have. The watch itself is really no... more
~Hey Seksy Lady~
Member Name: newby2
Date: 03/07/11, updated on 03/07/11 (46 review reads)
Advantages: looks great, nice watch
==Seksy Bracelet Watch==
I am a bit of a watch fan and I am one of those people who feel that a watch should very much match the outfit you are wearing at the time. This means that I have a very large shoebox filled with far too many watches but of course I do have a few of my favourites.
This watch was bought from the jewellers in my local town and wasn't one of my cheaper watches as this was around the £55 price range and this was a while ago now so I would expect the price to have gone up slightly.
The watch itself looks rather big and chunky and is much more of a heavy weight watch than most others that I have. The watch itself is really noticeable and does look rather like a bracelet than a watch and I like that aspect of it.
The watch is a silver chunky one and is a triple handed style watch where there is a ticking second hand although this is silent and you can only hear it were you to put your ear to the watch itself. The mother of pearl face has does shimmer in the light and this makes it look rather expensive looking and the gems at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 O clock positions also add to the expensive look of the watch.
Of course the most sparkle that comes from the watch is the dozens of little gems either side of he face which look really good and even though mine is a good age not still sparkle and look more or less good as new. The silver metal of the watch really lasts well too and hasn't lost any colour and probably only looks a shade dimmer than when it was new.
It is not too tight on my wrist even though I don't have the slimmest of wrists but they are not too chunky and I wouldn't want the bracelet to be any tighter so if I did have slightly bigger wrists I doubt that it would be as comfortable to wear as it is.
The watch is good at keeping time and in all the time I have had it I have yet to change the battery which it came with.
All in all I have to say that I really like the look of this watch as it is noticeable and bright and still looks good all this time after getting it. I can't really find any fault with the watch and can therefore only award a top score of 5 out of 5 stars and a very high recommendation.
I do hope that this has been of some help/interest to you
many thanks for taking the time to read.
Summary: A lovely watch
More reviews in the field of Watch
- D & G watch - designer timepiece without the designer pricetag.
- Very pleased with this watch
- Roam The World!
- Good looking and durable but over complicated?
- Bright rubber watch
- DKNY Ladies White Leather Strap Watch With White Dial: NY3955
- A funky sili watch!
- For the couture princess...
- Stylish but cheap wristwatch
- Buy British with this watch for a woofly treat and a grrreat little accessory.
- Sekonda Ladies Ornate Gold PVD Watch 4787
- Sekonda Ladies Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 4623
- Sekonda Ladies Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 4114
- Sekonda Ladies Marcasite Style Watch 4978
- Sekonda Ladies Leather Fashion Watch 4483
- Guess Stylist Ladies Rose Gold-plated Watch W0128L3
- Guess Stoned Bubble Ladies Date Display Watch W0148L2
- Swatch GW151 Just White
- Ingersoll Tinker Bell Wrist Art Ladies Watch
- Guess Stylist Ladies Gold-plated Watch W0128L2