Newest Review: ... for choice! The colors, the styles. Fantastic! Eventually I decided to get a Bubble style Storm! A modern bracelet style strapping, with li... more
Member Name: fairyclarey
Date: 08/08/02, updated on 08/08/02 (1112 review reads)
Advantages: Website, Eye catcher, Wow!!!
Disadvantages: Scratching, Battery, Spoilt 4 choice
When I wanted a new watch for Christmas last year, my boyfriend was unsure of what to get me. We spent hours going around the shops looking - nothing caught my eye. I wanted an eye catcher watch! Then we went to a Storm store - I was spoilt for choice! The colors, the styles. Fantastic! Eventually I decided to get a Bubble style Storm! A modern bracelet style strapping, with lilac face and a big bubble enclosing it! Loved it!
After a couple of years, its a bit scratched - been caught on walls too often. I wouldn't buy a bubble style one again for that reason. Then the battery stopped a few days ago, so I am considering getting a new one, and have been looking about. Spoilt for choice again!
Anyway, my main point to anyone considering buying a storm watch is that if you haven't looked on Storms official website, then I recommend you do. Address is as folows -www.storm-uk.co.uk
From here you can look at Storm news, the Storm catalogue (watches, eyewear, clothing, bags), Limited edition watches, Enter a VIP area, and what I like is that you can change the look of the watches! Excellent site for all you storm fans!
- Boss Men's Watch Multifunktion 1512890
- Timex T78587 Digital Core
- TW Steel TW510 Canteen Fashion Edition Ø 45 mm
- TW Steel TW505 Canteen Fashion Edition Ø 45 mm
- Nixon Corporal SS A-346-1062 Matte Black
- Nixon Chronicle SS A-198-632 All Gunmetal
- Nixon Chronicle SS A-198-001 All Black
- Nixon Chronicle SS A-198-000 Black
- Nixon Chronicle A-127-307 Navy
- Diesel Men's Watch 53 mm DZ1553