Newest Review: ... too. We both still own and wear these watches now - which itself speaks volumes for the quality of them. My watch is a slim silver watc... more
Member Name: fairyclarey
Date: 08/08/02, updated on 08/08/02 (1130 review reads)
Advantages: Website, Eye catcher, Wow!!!
Disadvantages: Scratching, Battery, Spoilt 4 choice
When I wanted a new watch for Christmas last year, my boyfriend was unsure of what to get me. We spent hours going around the shops looking - nothing caught my eye. I wanted an eye catcher watch! Then we went to a Storm store - I was spoilt for choice! The colors, the styles. Fantastic! Eventually I decided to get a Bubble style Storm! A modern bracelet style strapping, with lilac face and a big bubble enclosing it! Loved it!
After a couple of years, its a bit scratched - been caught on walls too often. I wouldn't buy a bubble style one again for that reason. Then the battery stopped a few days ago, so I am considering getting a new one, and have been looking about. Spoilt for choice again!
Anyway, my main point to anyone considering buying a storm watch is that if you haven't looked on Storms official website, then I recommend you do. Address is as folows -www.storm-uk.co.uk
From here you can look at Storm news, the Storm catalogue (watches, eyewear, clothing, bags), Limited edition watches, Enter a VIP area, and what I like is that you can change the look of the watches! Excellent site for all you storm fans!
- Nautica A18634G
- Nixon 51-30 A-351-703 Titanium
- Nixon 51-30 Chrono A-083-000 Black
- Nixon 51-30 Chrono A-083-001 All Black
- Nixon 51-30 Chrono A-083-100 White
- Casio Edifice Men's Chronograph EFB-504D-1AVEF
- Casio Edifice Men's Chronograph EFB-504L-7AVEF
- Casio Edifice Men's Chronograph EFR-519D-2AVEF
- Casio G Shock Men's Watch GD-100BW-1ER
- Casio Pro Trek Mount Aspiring Men's Solar watch PRG-260-2ER