Newest Review: ... ones, so it is not all novelty. Swatch also offers some sports and waterproof watches. My last two watches were from Swatch. === Curren... more
the best you can find!
Member Name: yvonne_eisler
Date: 09/10/00, updated on 09/10/00 (530 review reads)
Advantages: cheap price, loads of straps if your breaks
Swiss watches Swatch! The best you can find around at the moment! They really are great, I've got a few and I never had any problems with any of them at all. They never broke or anything but I'm sure if one of them did broke (like it happened to a friend of mine) I could have had it fixed straight away. And that, you know, doesn't just depend on the shop where you buy it, sometimes they need to order new pieces from the big stores.
Another cool thing are all the different straps you can choose from if your breaks (which is pretty common if you use it loads).
And, of course, the best thing is the price! Really good quality watches for cheap prices!!
More reviews in the field of Watch
- Sundial for the 21st century
- Best Watch So Far
- Adidas Runner Chronograph watch
- Swatch - best watches in the world
- Who needs a fancy designer watch?
- Ice is Nice, Though Not On Your Wallet
- Casual but smart
- Sekonda 4545 - a beautiful bracelet watch that looks feminine and classy!
- Avon Purple Ladies Watch
- A lovely watch
- Jacques Lemans 1-1587J
- Jacques Lemans 1-1587I
- Jacques Lemans 1-1587G
- Jacques Lemans 1-1587F
- Jacques Lemans 1-1587E
- Michael Kors MK5838 SPORT gold stainless steel ladies watch Gold
- Michael Kors MK5795 Sport stainless steel ladies watch Gold
- Michael Kors Ladies' Chronograph MK5835
- Michael Kors Ladies' Watch Lexington MK3229
- Michael Kors Ladies' Chronograph Everest MK5829