Product Type: Santa Cruz Wine
Newest Review: ... dinner, we went to a pub down the road and the 3 of us shares this bottle of Blossom Hill Chardonnay. Blossom Hill is a Californian bra... more
Blossom Hill chardonnay
Blossom Hill Chardonnay
Member Name: Whizz11
Blossom Hill Chardonnay
Advantages: Lovely taste, Californian
By far my favourite colour of wine is white, I do love a nice pink during the summer and a red if I'm having something heavy to eat but white is my favourite. I can drink this on its own if I am out in a bar or with most foods. I think when I was younger white wine is what I started drinking and experimenting with so it's what I grew to love and enjoy.
I enjoy different variations of white and one of my favourites is a Chardonnay. I'm not the most sophisticated wine drinker but I know what I like and this Chardonnay from Blossom Hill is delicious.
As you might have seen in my previous reviews I am half Californian and I love to drink wines from this region. Blossom Hill is a winery from California so this is why I probably stay quite loyal to this brand. According to an article I read, "Blossom Hill offers some of the best known wines from California. Their range stems from their classic blends to The signature range and offers a wine for almost all occasions. In recent years they have become one of the UK's best known wine brands through heavy promotion in supermarkets.
This wine is quite light in colour and is described as ripe melon and apple aromas with a hint of smooth vanilla. I can never smell or detect the flavours and ingredients wines are supposed to have. What I do know is that this is very refreshing, especially served very cold, is easy to drink as it does not have a sharp aftertaste and is definitely a Chardonnay I recommend.
Summary: Blossom Hill Chardonnay
More reviews in the field of Wine
- Something A Little Fruity From Gallo
- Refreshing and light
- The taste of New Zealand.
- Freixenet - The Spanish Champagne
- Reassuringly Retro!
- Good price and quality at your door
- Prepare to get fruity
- Lambrini - are you a Lambrini Girl - Variety of flavours
- An Alsatian wine with a bouquet of spices, lychees and fruit
- Fetzer Valley OAKS - Shiraz Rose
- Fetzer Valley OAKS - White Zinfandel Rose
- Grant Burge - GB11 Rose
- Kim Crawford - Pansy' Ros
- Faustino Vii - Rosado
- Wachter-Wiesler Eisenberg Dac Reserve Pfarrweingarten
- Wachter-Wiesler Julia
- Weninger Blaufränkisch Alte Reben
- Weninger Mittelburgenland Dac Horitschon
- Weninger Mittelburgenland Dac Hochäcker