Product Type: Bethesda Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... life with your friend waking you up saying you dad has opened the vault door and left the vault now you have to leave as well because ever... more
Will you fall in love with the game that has been called Fallout 3
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Member Name: Naruto55
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Advantages: Weapons, choices, Story
Disadvantages: Ammo, big empty world, glitches
Welcome to the world of fallout 3 there is danger everywhere, but it is a fun game with a lot to offer but is it good or bad. First let see what the whole game is about in the story.
You wake up well as a boy a very young boy because you are just being born you have to pick the usual name, look and such and then you move on to being a baby where you can then starts to learn the controls like how to move and put your first few skill point into what you want like strength or luck. Then you move on to being a boy growing up and its your birthday party and you learn more about what is going on, years ago the earth was destroyed and now everyone who is still left alive lives in these massive thing called vaults where at a certain age everyone gets what is called a pip-boy (used to hold your items and such) and then has to take a test and pick what job they are going to do within the vault but the only rule of the vaults is that you cannot leave ever. You wake up later in your life with your friend waking you up saying you dad has opened the vault door and left the vault now you have to leave as well because everyone is blaming you and is after you. So now you have to leave the safety of the vault and go outside and see what life has out there and track down your father and find out why he felt the vault and what is going on.
* Interesting story, the story is enough to keep you going when you get out of the vault and get on the main story and find out the real reason your father left the vault and what he is up to it makes you want to keep going and going until the end to find out what is going on will this plan work and who is this group trying to stop you.
* A lot of choices, there is so many different choices in this game like what to answer someone when talking to them or picking to fight someone instead of trying to clam them down by talking it is fun because it makes you sometimes want to plan the mission again to find out how something might have gone different if you had talked to this person instead of killing them.
* Weapons, there are a lot of different and interesting weapons you can pick up while playing the game and some of the fun is just running out into the open areas finding some enemies to kill then seeing what kind of stuff they had on them, sometimes some of the rarest items can be find in the simplest places
* Very big empty world, they were a lot of time where they was a quest on the other side of the map and there was no where close to fast travel to it and so I would have to run for ages going though cities and such and there was nothing there that was a bit of a problem it just got boring after a while yes every so often they would be some bad guys but s soon as you have killed those 3 what is they felt to do after that just keep running
* Glitches, I understand this does not happen on every single persons game, some people might be able to complete the whole game and never get one and some people might run into 50 before they have gotten out of the vault and that is what happened to me they where not game break glitches but when you see an enemy running into walls and such it kind of pulls you out of the game and ruins it a little bit
* Ammo, they might be a lot of good guns in the game but you can run out of ammo very quickly I found out during some of my play thoughts I was deep in a place and was killing off everything I see and then just before reaching the end and being able to finish the quest I ran out of ammo and there were still a few bad guys left this was very annoying because even though you can just normal weapons like bats and such against a large group of enemies it is not going to work when they have all laser cannons.
Overall this is a good game and very enjoyable if you enjoy the game of skyrim and oblivion but, if you hate those types of games then this game is not for you because it is more of the same of what people loved, but if you really liked those games then this is a good game for you can you should enjoy this game and be able to get sucked into the story and have some fun with it.
Summary: Overall good game if you enjoy these types of games, 7/10
- The Godfather II (Xbox 360)
- SEGA Mega Drive: Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
- Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (Xbox 360)
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations Double Pack (Xbox ...
- Assassin's Creed Anthology (Xbox 360)
- Alien Hominid HD (Xbox 360)
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (Xbox 360)