Product Type: Eidos Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... of variety within the levels is enough to ensure you see the game through to the end. However the game presents a few problems in the form... more
Member Name: heekeer
Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Anniversary (Xbox 360)
Disadvantages: Not much
Tomb Raider Anniversary is an action platform game for the Xbox 360 games console.
In this game you control the heroine Lara Croft, this is a remake of the original that came out years ago. It has been completely reworked to make it more accessible and more fun.
The Platform gameplay has been totally reworked, it is much easier and less frustrating two make Lara do what you want, jumping around and making impossible leaps is still a lot of fun.
Being a tomb raider game it has lots of combat, unfortunately the combat is not really that fun as you just hold down the trigger and jump around to defeat the games enemys which usually are wild animals like tigers, wolves, and gorillas. There are some boss fights which combine puzzle elements with the combat to make for quite an entertaining experience.
You can get this game for around £20.00 which makes it a must-have for all Lara Croft fans.
Summary: Good game.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Classics (Xbox 360)
- London 2012 - The Official Video Game of the Olympic Games (Xbox 360)
- Adidas miCoach - Kinect Required (Xbox 360)
- Saints Row: The Third - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
- Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
- Dark Souls - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
- FIFA 12 - Special Edition (Xbox 360)