Product Type: Warner Bros. Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... style. It is a must have if you have played there other games like no more heroes, the games play style is very much the same, and if yo... more
Save the world by slashing zombies with your chainsaw and cheerleader tricks in lollypop chainsaw
Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Member Name: Naruto55
Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)
Advantages: Comedy, Fun gameplay,
Disadvantages: replay, Gameplay hours
Welcome to the world of killing zombies, this is the world of main star lives in, you play as Juliet a cheerleader and a zombie hunter, she off to meet her boyfriend nick but as soon as she leaves and is off down the road she notices that the street and the whole place is filled with zombies, so now it is your job to play as Juliet and go find nick in the park and make sure he is alright and after find out what is going on and who on this earth has sent the zombies down to earth.
This is a very fun game to play and has a very well done sense of humour but I knew this going into the game because the makes of the game Suda 51, are very good at comedy in they games and game play style. It is a must have if you have played there other games like no more heroes, the games play style is very much the same, and if you have never played any of these games then this might be the game that gets you to start liking these types of games.
* Comedy, there is so much comedy in this game between the characters on screen and in the cut scenes before and after each level, some of the best is just when you kill certain zombies and then Juliet might say something about the zombie you just killed and it can always keep you laughing and smiling all the way to the ending.
* Fun game play, the play style is very fun because when you are fighting all the zombies trying to build that combo higher and higher and then you get the boss zombies which are easy to fight because if you have a big combo you can do new combo moves you can buy from the shop.
* The shop, At certain points within the level there will be a shop when you can purchase loads of different stuff, this can be anything from music CD's to pictures to try and get 100% complete for the whole game, and then there is the really interesting stuff like all the different combo moves you can buy and all the different outfit you can buy.
* Replay, this game is not that great for replay ability unless you like score system, the only reason to reply a level is to get a better score so if you are no interest in that then the play might not be for you.
* Game play hours, this is a very fast game to finish if you just want go for the story and that is it, this is the type of game where if you want to spend the money on this and play it for a while then this is not the game for you this is the type of game where you get it and spend all your time getting the money from killing zombies and spend it trying to get all the unlockables within the game or trying to beat your own high score.
Altogether this is a good game if you like the style of game it is, it is not the best game in the world, there are a few problems but if you like Suda 51 games then this game is a must have for you, if you have never tried one of the types of games, get a game like no more heroes first and see if you enjoy it then if you do pick up this game.
Summary: A good game, very enjoyable, 7/10
More reviews in the field of Xbox 360 Game
- What's so "Ultimate" about this nonsense?
- Back to the gamerscore.
- All time favourite RPG
- Easy 1000G, But why else would you buy this?
- Killing things with a smile.
- Massive dragon, killer werewolves, flying fireballs I guess we have landed in th ...
- Dora's here to boost your score!
- A good yet difficult game to get used to at first!