Product Type: Konami Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... team management, but the gameplay wasnt as enjoyable as PES6's was to me. FIFA 07 does have a few advantages however, for a start the ... more
The best football game out!
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360)
Member Name: shamis4
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360)
Advantages: Great fun, good gameplay , and an unbeleivable price tag!
Disadvantages: None at this price (£4)
There is always this constant battle between fifa and Pro Evo, and i only bought this game as it came as a bundle with my 360. However, it was certainly this game that turned me into a pro evo lover and away from the safety of Fifa.
Of course Fifa has all the licences of teams, players and stadiums and therefore has any team you can want from Manchester United to Luton. Yet, in my opinion it is not up to the level of gameplay and enjoyment you can get from Pro Evo soccer 6.
Th intelligence of the game is very high with players not in possession of the ball still having a big influence on the game by running into space and pointing to where they want the ball. Attackers can also perform more tricks and outwit defenders, but are faced with increased intelligence from these defenders who will hold back more and try not to fall for tricks. Shooting has also improved with an imrpovement in quick shots and a redefinition of volleys and headers.
There are also licences for some international teams and kits which make the game that bit more realistic. Referees are much more balanced.
There are a variety of different modes available to play from the basic random mode in which a quick game can be started with random settings.
The Master League option is also available which is a great feature where you start as a team and progress through the leagues buying new players, having old players become more aged and suffering injuries. Your players will also gain or lose experience and skill attributes as you progress.
You can also participate in just a normal league mode and attempt to acheive victory in any of the major leagues in Europe such as the premiership. Or you can partake in a tournament and play in the World cup or European cup. There are so many great modes where you can also adjust settings to increase or reduce the teams, for example.
This game is quite fast paced and you can have great matches not only against the AI, but also against your friends on the same console or over xbox live - where you can challenge the world and show off your skills as a great footballer!
I love this game because of its great graphics and find it so fun to play against friends - particularly when myself and a friend had many matches and some were 5-5 draws whilst others were total annihilations by one of us. Each game was unique and really enjoyable (my favourite team is Inter Milan with Adriano who can score some amazing goals).
This game is quite old now and there is already Pro Evo 7 out, but i would advise buying this because it is not only a great game and there is not much improvement up to the next in the series, but it is also very cheap and can be bought for about £4 from Game - an absolute bargain!
Summary of features:
* More than 150 moves, techniques and tricks with breath-taking animations
* Thousands of licensed players
* Fully licensed leagues and teams from the French Lique 1 Orange, the Italian Series A, the Spanish Liga Espanola & the Dutch Eredivisie
* 64 National teams including England, Argentina, Australia, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Spain & Sweden
* More than 120 club teams including licensed Clubs such as Arsenal, Manchester Utd, Glasgow Rangers, Celtic, Juventus, & more
* Experience stunning online matches with friends from around the world with Xbox Live
* Master League Mode mode lets you play real-life football seasons including cup competitions, relegation battles, player transfers and possibly even bankruptcy
Thanks for reading
Summary: Fun football game that anyone can play
More reviews in the field of Xbox 360 Game
- The king of all kings reture....Halo 3
- Best game on xbox 360
- Forza 2.....or Failure 2?
- Table tennis at its best
- Slightly inferior Mario Kart clone, can get repetitive
- bad game for one reason
- An interesting fun game!
- If you like party games, button bashers or rhythm games, this is a gold medal wi ...
- XCOM Enemy Unknown (Xbox 360)
- Zone of the Enders: HD Collection (Xbox 360)
- WRC 3 - World Rally Championship (Xbox 360)
- Worms Collection (Xbox 360)
- Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Complete Edition - Classics (Xbox 360)
- DreamWorks Super Star Kartz (Xbox 360)
- Kung Fu Panda 2 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Classics Edition (Xbox 360)