Product Type: Bethesda Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... making the game in many senses, endless! The vast nature of the skill trees incorporated into Skyrim truly is something to behold. B... more
Massive dragon, killer werewolves, flying fireballs I guess we have landed in the world of skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Member Name: Naruto55
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Advantages: Massive open world, Magic and weapons, new experiences
Disadvantages: Glitches, Difficult to get to some places,
Welcome to the massive world of skyrim, we have beautiful trees, wonderful plant life and lovely animals and yes I forgot to mention, massive dragons that want to kill you, werewolves, vampires and more foes than you can handle, so welcome to the world of skyrim.
Skyrim is an amazing game with an amazing story the game starts out with your character going to the chopping block, but just before the axe comes down and swings that head clean off a dragon comes down but was it trying to save you, or did it want to kill you with its own dragon strength. You get louse and run off and have to pick who you want to go with the two groups that are fighting each other the stormclocks and the imperials so who ever you choose to go with you make it outside and now you can do what you want, you can follow the main story, going to meet with the jarl of whiterun fighting the dragon and meet with the legendary greybeards who will help you fight all the evil dragons. Or now go off and do other side quests join an number of guilds and become to head or level up to the max to become the most powerful warrior, wizard or even assassin of skyrim
* A massive open world, there is a massive world to run about in and so much just to see and do within that world if it is finding those secret people running about who have rare items for you to buy or maybe steal, to the groups of powerful enemies you can find.
* Loads of different dungeons, within the game there are loads of cave, dungeons and other places to visit it is so much fun running into and cave and fighting all the different foes you might face within there and then trying to find all the cheats and such to find all the best loot.
* A lot extra added from the last game, when of the best things is all that has been added now in Skyrim like you can become a werewolf and the new weapons as well they are the same sword but they look better and are more fun to use.
* Magic, the magic system is so much better and I would say one of the best system of magic is have seen in an game recently the magic is so easy to use and there is a different spell for everyone depending on what you like to use magic for
* Glitches, this is one of the biggest problem with the game and can really draw you out of the game if you feel yourself getting sucked in, when you are playing and the game will just crash or someone dies and now a quest cannot be finished or you cannot pick up an item now sometimes these can be fixed by walking in and out of the cave or town, and there are patches that come out every so often to fix these but they are so many that something does need to be said, so all that can be said is save often because you do not want to be just about to complete and really long quest and then boom game crashes and you lose everything.
* Getting somewhere in a hurry, unlike in oblivion the main cities and town are not open to you so you have to get lifts there which would be alright and it is, it does not cost that much but the problem comes in when you have to get to a location you cannot just fast travel to because you have not found it yet, like a cave or meeting someone in the wildness, and then when you are running there are always mountains or something in the way which takes ages while you have to run all the way around it just to get one thing.
Altogether this is a very good game and so much to play and enjoy, it is a must have for any gamer just because of the amount of play time hours you can get on it, because even after you have completed the main story and beat the final main story boss there is still so much to see and do within the game and with the fact they are going to keep releasing DLC for this game then this game is a must buy right now if you do not already have it.
Summary: A very good game and a must buy, 9/10