Product Type: Kalypso Media Xbox 360 games
Newest Review: ... such as faces and street signs are not that good, it's the bigger things like trees and buildings that have smaller less noticeable de... more
Tropico but no Juanito!
Tropico 4 (Xbox 360)
Member Name: tangoman84
Tropico 4 (Xbox 360)
Advantages: Good control system, easy gameplay, good graphics, simple yet fun, excellent depth
Disadvantages: No Juanito, does not appear to have moved on enough for my liking
I discovered Tropico at its third offering as I found Tropico 3 for the XBOX360 and simply loved the game so when I heard that there was a new game to come in Tropico 4 I could not wait to get my copy of it but was it worth the wait?
- Good graphics enables you to easily move around your island as you develop, build and maintain your community.
- A well thought out and simple control system enables you to quickly and easily find your way around the game.
- This game is all about building up a community and maintaing stability through political, financial, trade and other policies so that you are always kept busy with the level of depth you can go into in this game.
- Appoint ministers to help ensure your island and islanders are moving in the right direction and bringing prosperity alongside the stability.
- Natural disasters mean that random events will keep you on your toes and allow for longevity.
- More buildings than in previous versions allows for a lot more depth and decision making.
- In Tropico 3 you had a great radio station as part of the game which had Juanito who offered up witty comments, funny lines and other things but unfortunately he is not in this offering and for me this is a massive negative.
- Not moved on as much as I had hoped it would since Tropico 3.
Tropico is a great game and the simple yet fun premise of things allows for gamers of all ages to enjoy this for short spells or longer gaming sessions. The graphics and control system allow an easy navigation making sure that it is easy to play. Great gameplay and extra buildings make this a really fun experience but I just think it should have moved on more from the last version and feel slightly let down not least because of the lack of Juanito.
Summary: Good game for those who've never played Tropico but if you enjoyed Tropico 3 it is not much better
More reviews in the field of Xbox 360 Game
- Good game for character customisation
- Cut, slash and dice with Wolverine:Uncaged Edition for X-Box 360
- Brill , continuing on the legendary series
- Play Resident Evil 5 times over and then some!
- It Just Not Fun
- EA Sports produce the next addition to the well known series
- A Heavy Metal Hurricane of Awesome
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13: Masters Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 (Xbox 360)
- Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chip Wrecked (Xbox 360)
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Xbox 360)
- Batman: Arkham Origins Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (Xbox 360)
- Battlefield 4 Standard Edition (Xbox 360)
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360)